· Printed Papers (all peer reviewed)
· Internet and Online Papers (mainly self -published)
International Publications with web link to Abstracts where available.
1. ‘Electron and Ion Transfer Processes at Insulator Surfaces’, C.Barnes , P.G Lederer and T.J. Lewis , J.Electrostatics Vol. 10 pp 107-114, (1981). http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0304388681900292
2. ‘The Metal –Dielectric Interface, Intermittent Contacts ’, C. Barnes and T.J Lewis, Conference of the Dielectrics Society, Pembroke College, April 1982.
3. ‘Electronic Charge Transfer at Metal- Biopolymer Interfaces’, C. Barnes and T.J. Lewis, Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena, Michigan USA, October 1982 .
4. ‘Charge Transfer at Metal –Dielectric Liquid Interfaces: Evidence from the Solid State’, C. Barnes R.Toomer and T.J. Lewis, J Electrostatics Vol. 12 pp 459-468, (1982). http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0304388682901139
5. ‘Ultrasonic Absorption of Bovine Serum Albumin in the Frequency Range 200 kHz to 1 MHz’, C. Barnes and T.J. Lewis, J. Acoust. Soc. Am., Vol. 78 pp 6-11, (1985). http://scitation.aip.org/content/asa/journal/jasa/78/1/10.1121/1.392455
6. ‘Absorption Measurements on Solutions of Biomacromolecules in the frequency range 100 kHz to 1 MHz, C.Barnes , J.A.Evans and T.J.Lewis’ Proceedings of Ultrasonics International 85 London, pp 739 –744, July 1985.
7. A Broad Band Single Pulse Technique for Ultrasound Absorption Studies on Aqueous Solutions In the Frequency Range 200 kHz to 1 MHz, C. Barnes , J.A. Evans and T.J. Lewis , Ultrasonics Vol. 24 PP 267 –272, (1986). http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0041624X86901046
8. ‘The Mechanisms of Ultrasound Absorption in Protein Solutions in the Frequency Range 100 kHz to 1 MHz, C. Barnes, J.A. Evans and T.J. Lewis, International Conference on Ultrasound in Medicine Combined meeting of the Institutes of Acoustics and Physical Sciences in Medicine, University of Bath, April 1986, Proceedings of I.O.A. Vol. 8 pp31-37, (1986).
9. ‘Ultrasonic Absorption of Bovine Serum Albumin Solutions in the frequency range 60 –160 kHz, C.Barnes , J.A Evans and T.J. Lewis, Journal of Acoustical Society of America , Vol. 80 pp1291-296, (1986). http://scitation.aip.org/content/asa/journal/jasa/80/5/10.1121/1.394432
10. ‘Ultrasound Absorption by Biomolecules in Solution at Frequencies below 1 MHz’ C. Barnes, J.A. Evans and T.J. Lewis, Invited Paper , Symposium on use of Ultrasound in Chemistry , University of Warwick, April 1986.
11. ‘Ultrasonic Absoprtion Mechanisms in Biological Solutions, C. Barnes , J.A. Evans and T.J. Lewis , IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium, Williamsberg , VA ,USA , IEEE86 , CH 2375-4 , Vol. 2 , 861-864 , (1986).
12. ‘Where does all the Energy Go?’ C. Barnes, J.A. Evans and T.J. Lewis, Invited Paper, Meeting of British Bioacoustics Discussion Group, University of Warwick, 15th December 1986.
13. Non –relaxational and Resonance Absorption in Biological Fluids at Frequencies in the Range 200 -1200 kHz, C.Barnes. Ultrasonics International Conference, Kensington, London, July 6-9th 1987, Conference Proceedings pp 60-67, (1987).
14. Low frequency Ultrasound Absorption in Aqueous Solutions of Haemoglobin, Myoglobin and Bovine Serum Albumin: The Role of Structure and pH’, C. Barnes, J.A. Evans and T.J. Lewis Journal of the Acoustical Society of America Vol. 83, pp 2393-2404, (1988). http://europepmc.org/abstract/MED/3411029
15. ‘The Effect of Solvation on Ultrasound Absorption in Bovine Serum Albumin Solutions’ J.A. Evans C. Barnes and T.J. Lewis, Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology Vol.14, pp 299-304, (1988). http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0301562988900968
16. ‘Stimulated Ultrasound Absorption in Liquids’, C. Barnes and T.J Lewis, Ultrasonics International Conference, Madrid, Spain, July 1989.
17. ‘Stimulated Ultrasound Absorption in Liquids’ C. Barnes, T .J .Lewis and M.J. Van der Sluijs J.Acoust. Soc. Am., Vol. 88 Nov. 1990.
18. ‘Stimulated Ultrasound Absorption in Aqueous Solutions of Biomolecules, C. Barnes and T.J. Lewis J. Acoust. Soc. Am., Vol. 89 May 1991.
19. ‘Shear –wave Detection of Conformational Changes in Protein Solutions’, C. Barnes and T. J. Lewis , J. Acoust .Soc .Am., Vol. 90 , pp 187-1298, (1991). http://scitation.aip.org/content/asa/journal/jasa/90/3/10.1121/1.401921
20. ‘A novel Sensor for the Antibody-Antigen reaction ‘, C Barnes, T.J. Lewis and C. D’Silva , British Technology Discussion Group Document 1991.
21. ‘A Concanavalin-A coated piezoelectric crystal biosensor’ C. Barnes, C .D’Silva, J.P. Jones, T.J Lewis, Sensors and Actuators B Vol.3 pp295-304 (1991).
22. ‘Development of quartz crystal oscillators for under-liquid sensing, Christopher Barnes, Sensors and Actuators A, Vol.29 pp 59-69, (1991). http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/092442479180032K
23. ‘Theory of Operation of Piezoelectric Quartz Crystal Biosensors, given at Eurosensors 91, Rome, Italy, September 1991, re-printed in Sensors and Actuators A (31) pp 159-163.http://www.academia.edu/166738/The_Theory_of_operation_of_Piezoelectric_Crystal_Sensors_for_Biochemical_Applications#
24. ‘Lectin coated piezoelectric crystal biosensors’, C.Barnes, C d’Silva, J.P. Jones and T.J. Lewis, Sensors and Actuators B, Vol. 7, pp 347-350 (1992). http://www.academia.edu/166740/Lectin_coated_Piezoelectric_Crystal_Biosensors
25. ‘An in-vitro urea sensor using a torsion- wave crystal device’, C. Barnes, Sensors and Actuators B, Vol 8, pp 143-149, (1992). http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/092540059280171S
26. ‘Some new concepts on factors influencing the operational frequency of liquid-immersed microbalances’ , C.Barnes, Sensors and Actuators A , Vol. 30 , pp 197-202 , (1992). http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/092442479280120R
27. ‘Evaporation of Sessile Drops: Application of the Quartz Crystal Microbalance’ Joyce M.J. Todaro, P., Penfold, R., Port, S.N., May, J.A.W., Barnes. C. in Langmuir 2000. http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/la990660l
28. ‘A versatile supply voltage controlled oscillator for use as a quartz crystal microbalance in a wide variety of immersion media’ C. Barnes, E.C.T. Bowley , M.J. Joyce , ,J.A. May and S.N Port , 2001.
29. ‘Detection of Metal Ions using a Surface Immobilised Ionophore Impregnated PVC Membrane in Conjunction with a Voltage Controlled QCM –Oscillator’’ C. Barnes, N. Kelly and S.N. Port submitted to Sensors and Actuators 2001.
30. Re-usable Sensor for solvent Viscosity and Quality with the droplet Quartz Crystal Microbalance, C. Barnes, N. Kelly and S.N. Port July 2001.
31. Ash, D Joyce ,M.J., Port, S.N. and Barnes, C. Nuclear reprocessing stream analysis using the quartz crystal microbalance: In Proceedings of the universities nuclear technology forum , University of Bath ,2000 http://www.research.lancs.ac.uk/portal/en/publications/nuclear-reprocessing-stream-analysis-using-the-quartz-crystal-microbalance%28635aa2ac-ca2b-48b6-95ac-8c93f0c9a929%29.html
32. Ash, D Joyce, M.J., Port, S.N. and Barnes, C. The quartz crystal microbalance: an electronic sensor for dynamitic fluid mechanics: in Proceedings of the 2nd conference on postgraduate research in electronics and photonics, University of Nottingham, 2000.
33. Ash, D.C. , Joyce, M.J., Garnham, G.W., Barnes, C. and Port, S.N. Innovative electronics analysis device for nuclear fuel reprocessing in Proceedings of the universities nuclear technology forum, Glasgow 2001 (Winner of the Institution of Nuclear Engineers’ Prize for Best Paper). http://www.iaea.org/inis/collection/NCLCollectionStore/_Public/33/008/33008019.pdf
34. Ash, D.C. , Joyce, M.J., Garnham, G.W., Barnes, C. and Port, S.N. Innovative electronics analysis device for nuclear fuel reprocessing in Proceedings of 9th international conference on Nuclear Engineering (ICONE9) , France 2001.
35. Dean C. Ash, Malcolm J Joyce, Chris Barnes, C Jan Booth and Adrian C. Jeffries. Viscosity measurement of industrial oils using the droplet quartz crystal microbalance, Meas. Sci. Technol. 14, pp 1955-1962, 2003. http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/0957-0233/14/11/013/meta;jsessionid=BC2812793D075DFDDAB7EFE639FE9FB6.c4.iopscience.cld.iop.org
36. Chris Barnes Letter to the Editor, The Hum: An anomalous sound around the world, Journal of Scientific Exploration, Vol. 21, No.4 , pp 754-755, 2007. https://www.scientificexploration.org/speakers/chris-barnes
37. Chris Barnes ‘Examining Sporadic E: New methods for predicting the start of the UK Sporadic-E season ‘RadCom plus’ a Journal of the Radio Society of Great Britain, Vol No.1 pp 22-30, May 2015. http://rsgb.org/main/blog/front-page-news/2015/04/30/radcom-plus-vol-1-1/
38. Dr Chris Barnes 'A newly discovered battery explosion hazard' RadCom, June 2016, Volume 92, No.6 pp 26-27.
1. ‘The Hum in Britain a Geographic Study leading to a New Causal Hypothesis of both UHF/Microwave and low frequency Magnetic Involvement’, originally submitted to JSE February 2007, now an Internet Publication, C.Barnes. http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMGEOG.htm
2. ‘Taos type HUMS complex electro-acoustic phenomena with many manifestations’ April 2007 and ‘Humans as electromagnetically enhanced Infrasound Detectors’ A collection of Scientific Works and Comments on the HUM’, Chris Barnes, June 2009, Chris Barnes Internet Publication http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUM.htm
3. ‘Active Prediction of Sites Prone to the HUM by Aharonov- Bohm Criterion’,CHRIS BARNES, Bangor Scientific Consultants, Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales, United Kingdom, find at http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMPRED.htm
4. ‘The Hum Questions and Answers’, a short Internet Publication, C.Barnes,June2009 http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/TheHumQuestionsandAnswers.htm
5. ‘Anomalous case of hearing low frequency noise (The Hum) in a motor vehicle some short comments’, Dr C. Barnes, Bangor Scientific Consultants. email@example.com, find paper at http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMCAR.htm
6. ‘Presenting a new hypothesis for the mechanism of perception of the low frequency noise phenomenon known as the Hum, C. Barnes, http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMHYP.htm
7. ‘Walls have ears but could they have mouths as well? An alternative to the thermo-elastic model of microwave hearing allows for human hearing of a.m. and f.m. as well as pulse signals’ C. Barnes. Double glazed houses, hearing, harmonics and all night pubs and clubs a –coming; completing the jigsaw on a low frequency noise called ‘humming’’ C. Barnes, February 2011, find at http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMHOUSE.htm
8. HUM vertical component, C.Barnes, February 2011. http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMVERT.htm
9. ‘Solving a case of the HUM’, C. Barnes, http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/BANGORhum.htm
10. Two Hums; one sufferer’s evidence, C. Barnes, http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/TwoHums.htm
11. ‘Some short comments on a particular case of the Hum and room resonance’ By Dr C. Barnes, February 2011, http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMROOM.htm
12. ‘Now you hear me, now you don’t; Dielectric resonance enhanced thermo-acoustic microwave hearing’ http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMDIELRES.htm
13. ‘EMR exposure to bodies, blood and other bits’. C. Barnes August 2011 http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/EMRHAZ.htm
14. ‘Low Frequency Magnetic Studies of Hums in Wales, UK personal observations and first hand anecdotal experience dependence on time evolution of frequency spectrum in the range 0-250 Hz’. By Dr C. Barnes August 2011. http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/WALMAG.htm
15. ‘Accounting for the Bangor Hum and can there be any useful generalisations made which would assist Hum studies Countrywide’. Dr Chris Barnes, Bangor Scientific Consultants, August 2011http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/DINORWIG.htm
16. Presenting a utility by utility acoustic spectral study employing a computer based spectrum analysis program with waterfall output, is the Bangor and surrounding area’s Hum all electric? http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/UTILITY.htm
17. ‘The Hum, the sound of silence – almost.’ By Dr Chris Barnes, Bangor Scientific Consultants. Scienceconsultants@yahoo.co.uk http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/Silence.htm
18. The Hum, a feature of infrastructure, a radical new explanation based on World power grid interactions as to why it was reported in the UK some twenty years before the US; derived from spectral analysis of ground currents, Bangor as an example. By Dr Chris Barnes Bangor Scientific Consultants. Email firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/GROUNDCURRENT.html
19. Observation of sub and inter-harmonic acoustic noise, not corona, on 400KV circuits; a new method of monitoring power grid stability, September 2011, By Dr Chris Barnes, Bangor Scientific Consultants, http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/POWERGRID.htm
20. ‘The Hum, a consequence of human influence on space weather deduced from personal experience and a link with geomagnetic parameters’ By Dr Chris Barnes Bangor Scientific Consultants http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/geomag.htm
21. ‘The Hum intensity in Bangor dependence on electrojet indices from personal observation’ http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/ELECTROJET.htm
22. Firming up on space weather connections and the magneto-acoustic phenomenon commonly referred to as the Hum, By Dr Chris Barnes, published Nov 29th 2011. http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMIMF.html
23. Is the Hum due to an anthropogenic source? A five year day by day study, By Dr C. Barnes November 30th 2011 http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMMONSUN.html
24. The Hum is a World –wide expanding problem more than just ‘over sensitive’ hearing. Can we explain the ‘oversensitive’ bit? By Dr Chris Barnes, Bangor Scientific Consultants. E-MAIL email@example.com Published December 2nd 2011 http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMSENSE.htm
25. The Hum more than just a noise, by Dr C. Barnes, firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMSPECIALNOISE.htm
26. TCAMO revisited, not radio frequency radiation but why TACAMO aircraft could have been involved in some early cases of the Hum by Dr Chris Barnes, Bangor Scientific Consultants, first published without reference list March 2012. http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/Humddr.htm
27. Estimating the acoustic power of World sources for the Hum by Dr C. Barnes, Bangor Scientific Consultants by Dr Chris Barnes Bangor Scientific Consultants 24th March 2012 http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/Humpower.htm
28. Three Hums, the last link in the chain, tying yours down! Firsthand experiences combined with anecdotal clues have lead to scientific measurement. Most modern Hums are type 3 i.e. electricity transmission network related. By Dr C. Barnes, Bangor Scientific Consultants. Email email@example.com http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMTYPE3.htm
29. The Hum type 3 a feature of the shifting scene of electricity generation and distribution, convincing the sceptics. By Dr Chris Barnes Bangor Scientific Consultants email firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMNUKEGEN.htm
31. Disclosing a three field study of the Bangor Hum and how a power grid can modulate local gravity? By Dr Chris Barnes Bangor June 2012 http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUM3FIELD.htm
32. Transistor Radio as an aid to the Hum type detection by Dr Chris Barnes, Bangor Scientific Consultants July 2012, http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/Transistor.htm
33. What is the Hum and why is it so random and geo-sporadic? By Dr Chris Barnes Bangor Scientific Consultants www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk email email@example.com http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMNATURE.htm August 2012
34. The cause of the Hum, very strong support is presented for a magneto-acoustic theory of both generation and perception by comparing anecdotal reports from subjects seeking relief in caves and mines. By Dr Chris Barnes Bangor Scientific and Educational Enterprises email firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMCAVE.htm
35. The Cause and Perception of the Hum overwhelming support for a magnetic hypothesis by Dr Chris Barnes Bangor Scientific and Educational Enterprises email email@example.com http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMMAGPROOF.htm
36. The Hum, TCAMO full circle, power systems and do we really need space physics interactions for all cases. By Dr Chris Barnes, Bangor Scientific and Educational Enterprises 3 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Web www.drchrisbarnes.co.ukReleased into public domain 18th August 2012 http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMLOCALLV.htm
37. The Bangor Hum Influence of Wind Speed and Direction on Subjectively Perceived Levels by Dr C. Barnes, Bangor Scientific and Educational Consultants November 2012 http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/Humwind.htm
38. The Hum and Pollution by Dr Chris Barnes , Bangor Scientific and Educational Consultants, November 2012 http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/humpoll.htm
39. The Hum and Body Temperature by Dr Chris Barnes , Bangor Scientific and Educational Consultants, November 2012 http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMTEMP.htm
40. A new mechanism for Tree Die-Back by Dr Chris Barnes , Bangor Scientific and Educational Consultants, November 2012 http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/TREE.htm
41. Bee Colony Collapse cell phone radiation, pesticide or pollution? A geographical correlation study is presented using existing public domain mapping with incontrovertible evidence of the former. Dr. Chris Barnes Bangor Scientific and Educational Consultants December 2012 http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/BEEDECLINE.htm
42. Electromagnetic Fields Erring on the side of Caution by Dr Chris Barnes Bangor Scientific and Educational Consultants December 2012 http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/EMCOR.htm
43. The Hum and Hum like effects; a Unifying Magneto-Acoustic Theory with Fully explainable example Scenarios. By Dr Chris Barnes, Bangor Scientific and Educational Consultants, December 12th 2012. http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMUNIFY.htm
44. Aviation not carbon dioxide accounts for global temperature change since 1940 including recently stalled warming and new trend towards cooling by Dr Chris Barnes Bangor Scientific and Educational Consultants, December 17th 2012 http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/AIRWARM.htm
45. Climate Change –Yes Carbon-dioxide – No. A regression and polynomial analysis study. By Dr Chris Barnes Bangor Scientific
and Educational Consultants http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/Climate2.htm
46. Global Climate Change, natural, inadvertent and planned controls some unsung concepts. By Dr Chris Barnes, Bangor Scientific and Educational Consultants. E-mail email@example.com http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/Global.htm First Published on Internet Sunday December 30th 2012
47. The Hum geographic proof of an almost World-wide phenomenon linked to renewable energy (power) systems, by Dr Chris Barnes – Bangor Scientific and Educational Consultants. http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMGRIDNEW.htm First published without references on Internet on Sunday January 13th 2013.
48. The Hum models for generation of and perception of an LFN noise nuisance with intriguing properties, a facet of renewable energy systems and their connection with the power grid at both local and more distant points , by Dr Chris Barnes Manager at Bangor Scientific and Educational Consultants E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Published on-line Tuesday 15th January 2013 http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMGRIDEFO.htm
49. A special case of LFN (Low frequency Noise) called the Hum: gas, electric and magnetic modern day living bits all with scientific proof and none of which can be denied, by Dr Chris Barnes Bangor Scientific Consultants email email@example.com
Released for first Internet Publication 19th January 2013 http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/HUMLITTLEGEM.htm
50. Smart Grids a new vehicle for rural and urban LFN nuisance or the Hum and its acoustic component, is there a simple way Smart Grids can maximise this? By Dr Chris Barnes, Bangor Scientific and Educational Consultants, Released for Internet Publication 16th February 2013. Find paper at http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/SMARTHUM.htm
51. On the possibility of a family of new medical measurement devices based on radio frequency contactless dielectric measurement of blood and introducing an initial equine model. By Dr Chris Barnes, Bangor Scientific and Educational Consultants. http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/1.1NEWBLOOD2013.htm
52. Some brief comments on bulk dielectric measurement in blood, towards useful near-patient Medical devices. . By Dr Chris Barnes, Bangor Scientific and Educational Consultants. http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/1.2NEWBLOOD2013.htm
53. Can trends in flying, shipping and agriculture taken with a weaker solar cycle mean we don’t really need Geo-engineering ? By Dr Chris Barnes Bangor Scientific and Educational Consultants June 2013. http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/metfib.htm
54. Internet Book ' Essential Electronics for AS Level; by Dr Chris Barnes, PhD Eng, MCIEA, QTS(Wales) GW4BZD, First Published online October 2014 http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/ESSENTIAL%20ELECTRONICS%20FOR%20AS%20LEVEL%20DR%20BARNES.htm
55. Internet Book ' Essential Electronics for A2 Level; by Dr Chris Barnes, PhD Eng, MCIEA, QTS(Wales) GW4BZD, First Published online October 2014 http://www.drchrisbarnes.co.uk/A2.html
Dr Chris Barnes Patents and Patent Applications
GB 1504509.9 Method and device to discourage anti-social behaviour
GB1504508.1 Acoustic sensor ……………..
GB 1504350.8 Improved lawnmower apparatus
GB 1504344.1 In-line Power Trip
GB 1504341.7 Power Socket Insert
GB1504340.9 An improved Consumer Unit Trip
GB 1504248.4 Street Noise Deterrent Device
GB 1504246.8 …………Consumer Unit ( full Title presently Confidential)
GB 1504235.1 ……………..Power Outlet ( full title presently Confidential)
GB 1502908.5 A portable lighting device with the purpose of reducing cancer risk
GB 1502912.7 An improved lighting device with the aim and purpose of increasing health benefits and reducing cancer risk
GB 1503093.5 Methods and devices for the maintenance of a normal healthy sleep- wake cycle (circadian rhythm)
GB1503216.2 A moving vehicle or other moving object detector (priority data for GB1503228.7)
GB 1503228.7 A method and device for saving energy …… Full title truncated (invention related to public lighting)
GB1322611.3 VQCM Array
GB1322351.6 A voltage swept QCM device
GB1306450.6 Method and Apparatus for Blood Analysis without contact
GB1306558.6 Method and device for measurement analysis of blood
GB1306639.4 A radio frequency method and apparatus for blood analysis
GB 1207926.5 Remote real time conductor height and fixed field measurement
GB1207927.3 Remote real time conductor height and clearance ultrasonic measurement
GB 1207928.1 Remote real time conductor height and clearance electromagnetic measurement
GB 1207929.9 Remote real time conductor height and clearance reflectance measurement
GB1207611.3 Magneto –acoustic real-time harmonic monitoring of powergid
GB1207610.5 Remote real-time magneto-acoustic monitoring of power grid
GB1207529.7 Remote monitoring of overhead conductor clearance
GB 1207253.4 Utility Pole Rot
GB1206374.9 Utilising inverter heat
GB1206336.8 Avoiding harmonic injection
GB 1206082.8 Remote monitoring of pole mounted overhead conductor to ground clearance without a site visit
GB 1206058.8 Method and apparatus for detecting utility pole rot below ground level without excavation by ground inserted antenna system
GB 1206040.6 Method and apparatus for detecting utility pole rot below ground level without excavation by dielectric and acoustic spectroscopy
GB 1205987.9 Pupillomter method for a mobile phone
GB1205941.6 Method and apparatus for avoiding harmonic injection
GB 1205914.3 Improvements to utility pole rot measurement by remote means
GB 1205887.1 Contactless determination of an initially unknown single phase at a consumer’s premises relative to a known point in a three phase electricity network
GB 1205885.5 Electricity phase identification at a consumer’s premises without reference to mains waveform and by means of simple sub-station retrofit
GB 1201505.3 Method for predicting racehorse fitness to run or form from combined blood parameters obtained by laboratory analysis or by electrical capacitance measurement
GB1201504.6 Pupillometer method for a mobile phone
GB1201501.2 USBOTG mobile phone interface system with plug in contactless sensors and transponder for ambulatory patient monitoring and/or diagnosis
GB 1114954.9 Method and apparatus for assessing stability of a power grid or section thereof employing a novel sensing method.
GB 1111767.8 A method and apparatus for indicating patient well being or the suitability of a donor to give blood.
GB 1112508.5 Method for the eradication of bedbugs using electromagnetic energy
GB 1113243.8 Method and apparatus for the thermal ablation of tissue based on algebraic as opposed to exponential decay of electromagnetic field.
GB 1113174.5 A method and apparatus for more accurate prediction of locations in the vicinity of transmitting antennas or base stations wherein occupants or other life forms face maximum deleterious bio-effect.
GB 1113547.2 Method and apparatus for materials characterization or quality control referred to as acoustic transmission spectroscopy.
GB2 435 097 Assessing erythrocyte membranes using electromagnetic and ultrasonic energy.
GB2 414 558 Monitoring changes of composition or concentration in a fluid.
GB2 400 669 A method and device to obtain hematological parameters and indicators by means of harnessing the dynamics of erythrocyte and other aggregation.
GB 2 381 109 Electronic Protection for Police, Security Vehicles and their personnel.
GB 2 366 384 A visco-dielectric sensing method and device.
GB 2 356 633 A Morse key adapter/device.
GB 2 338 790 Method and Apparatus for Contactless Self –Energised Alternating Current Load Monitoring.
GB 2 338 053 A method for accelerated fridge /freezer defrosting.
GB 2 336 685 Method and device for the measurement of fixed or time varying electrical capacitance.
WO/93/18395 Apparatus for determining the physical and /or chemical properties of a sample, particularly blood.
GB 2 260 407 Method and devices for A.C. measurement on all electro-magnetically permeable matter, preferably liquid blood.
GB 0600364.4 Method for gauging the persistence of Contrails by recording seismic events.
GB 0600363.6 Method for earthquake prediction by observing aircraft contrails.
GB 0600066.5 Method for predicting the onset of pseudo cirrus and/or persistent contrails by observing a geomantic parameter preferably C9.
GB 0108293.2 Method and apparatus for the measurement of a fluid property or properties specifically by the combined use of fluid containment containers.
GB 9816835.4 Method and embodied apparatus to provide automatic isolation of electrical equipment in the absence or removal of mains earth connection (not same as standard ELCB)
GB 9816805.7 Method and apparatus for indicating the status of a fuse and attached equipment
GB 9811710.4 Method and apparatus for the batteryless detection of electric fields
Other specifications prepared but not filed
· Method for zoned vehicle speed limit control
· Method for reduced damage CHIP and PIN reading
· A new method of receiving radio signals embodying a multimode regenerative radio receiver with modulated frequency changing loop (not same as REFLEX)
· Method of gathering garden debris for back-injured persons
WEBPAGE LAST UPDATED 15th March 2015