Contactless Haematology (Blood) Dielectric Measurement Technology Rife for Development in a
21st Century Modern World Home http://drchrisbarnes.co.uk
GB 1603828.3 A disposable microfluidic sensor element…
GB 1603427.4 A human and animal health indicator device
GB 1603306.0 A contact free near patient blood condition analyser device and method
GB 1602603.1 Contact free blood analysis
GB 1602606.4 Methods and apparatus for predicting racehorse fitness/form
Contactless technology interrogates blood in a closed container using radio wave technology to provide:
· A one stop human or animal health status indicator –simple to read ‘traffic lights’ style indication *.
· Or more advanced system testing Haemoglobin, Mean Cell Volume, ESR, NISR, Blood transfusion sample spoilage, Optional Coagulation test.
· Simple tests without risk of biohazard
· Can use lab-bound vacutainer before it leaves GP office for path. Labs.
· *Early indication of emerging diseases such as Cancer, Fatty Liver, Type 2 diabetes, AD, RA etc.
· Animal health spin offs including race horse form and fitness
Microfluidic version of the technology interrogates extremely small volumes of blood similarly.
All sensible development approaches and/or investors warmly welcomed
All enquiries to Dr Chris Barnes
Tel 01248 360376
Dr Barnes' Homepage Link http://drchrisbarnes.co.uk